Friday Fragments

Here for the first time? Please refer to this updated link, instead. THANKS!

Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post. Then leave a link to your Friday Fragments post with Mr.Linky and link back to me in your post (please). If this catches on, it might even be fun to Guest Post on each other's blogs with our fragments, giving others a "teaser" as to our personalities and our blogs. So, to recap:

DO's for Friday Fragments:
*Collect your tidbits throughout the week; put them in a Friday Fragments post.
*Grab the button and put it in your post and/or sidebar (it links to this post)
*Refer to my blog in your post and link to my current FF post.
*Add your post to Mr.Linky on my page (the post for that week)

Please DONT's for Friday Fragments:
Add links that do not go Friday Fragment posts (LINKS THAT LEAD TO NON-FF POSTS WILL BE DELETED)

I hope you'll join me!!
***********************************************************************************
Friday Fragment Posts:

February 27th, 2009

February 20th, 2009

February 13th, 2009

February 6th, 2009

January 30th, 2009

January 23rd, 2009

January 16th, 2009

January 9th, 2009


January 2nd, 2009

December 26th, 2008

December 19th, 2008

December 12th, 2008

December 5th, 2008

November 28th, 2008


November 21st, 2008

November 14th, 2008

November 7th, 2008

October 23rd, 2008

October 17th, 2008

October 10th, 2008


October 3rd, 2008

September 26th, 2008

September 19th

September 12th

September 5th

August 28, 2008

August 22, 2008

August 15, 2008


August 8, 2008

April 18, 2008

March 14, 2008

10 comments:

Birdie said...

what a fabulous idea! "Gather the fragments so that nothing is wasted..." *hee hee*

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea! I have random thoughts all the time. The challenge will be remembering them long enough to jot them down.

What was I saying?

Tyne said...

Hey, I did a FF post and love the idea of it, but where is your Mr.Linky?

Leanna said...

Yea, I can't find Mr.Linky either. Where did he go?

I'm so glad you had that time to forgive your Dad. I've not been there but I've known so many that have. I'm sorry you had to grow up like that.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I will have to get my fragments together and post today! Thanks tons! I Don't see mr linky though!

Anonymous said...

Have my post up but no mr linky yet http://mommybeewahm.blogspot.com/2009/01/friday-fragments-january-9th.html

Mrs4444 said...

Sorry for the confusion; Mr.Linky is always at the bottom of the post for that week. Go to www.halfpastkissintime.com each Friday to find my FF post with Mr.LInky :) THANKS!

Wendy said...

this was fun. i did my first friday fragments today. :)

TuTu's Bliss said...

I'm bone dry on fragments this week but I pointed my bloggy friends your way. Hugs, Jen

MarjnHomer said...

I dont know how to add the linky thing and I dont see it for this fridays fragments but I did mention you w/o the linky