Good SHT's

Introducing... individuals who could be described as dogged, persistent, giving, TALENTED rule-followers. Bloggers who understand me, who understand the hard work and dedication it takes to pass awards on and who don't back down in the face of foolishness! They honored my rule that requires a Stupid Human Trick (new and orignal, no repeats!) in order for me to accept and pass on awards, and I have to say I am very glad they did!


Semi Slacker Mom may have slacked a little, but who am I to minimize tongue-twisting talent? I think she's incredible for even having the nerve!

Nonna, with a trick Kendall should try.

Blogging Momma didn't try to wiggle out of it.


And who could forget Zoesdad? :)

But finally, the one that inspired this special place of honor, Mel:Thanks, you guys! You're the best!!

Now here's a guy desperate to be successful at his SHT!


Just kidding. He has nothing to do with my blog or SHTs, but he is extremely stupid, so I figured the video fits.

Updated 1/18/09 with Jennie B's new classic!


Update 1/26/09 Weaselmomma, leaving no doubt as to what she majored in in college:


Updated 2/7/09 That Mel is incredibly talented!! She can not only stand on her head, but she also can do this:
Updated 4-8-09 Looks like Grace is up for anything. Here she is, displaying one of her many talents (I'm sure.) Is she sweet, or what?! That is a lot of trouble to go through to give an award. Thanks, again, Grace!ectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}">

Updated [10/19/09]  Here's a pace-setter for you...Freegal1000, of MOO offered this evidence of her SHT --appearing in public half-naked and ridiculous! Wow.  
Roccio [10/15/09] took it to the next level. What a sweetie...




What will they think of next?!

No comments: